- Allow a work group administrator to perform copy paste in Cabinets and Folders form.
- Add a summary User Permissions form in Corp.
- The Administrator can set the period for the AuditLog records.
- Remove apostrophe from subject field when creating or updating a card.
- Modify the process of copying an existing Folder to another part of the tree.
- Emailing a doc from Linked Docs form which was opened directly from Folders Search form fails – bug fixed.
» Add a Trace Log (Pro and Corp editions).
» Color code each type of document.
» Fix the minor bugs.
» Remove invalid characters when renaming cabinets or folders. » User can choose if selected folder stays on parent when creating a new folder. » Fix the viewing of Office docs.
» Improve sorting in Search Folders screen. » Fix bug in Care of Date in incoming letters.
» Fix bug in Received Date in Incoming Letters. » Add a feature for search by keywords in any order.
» Import office documents and convert to templates. » Update Security settings in background. (Corp edition) » Fix small bugs in Import. » When selecting a cabinet in search folders do not show immediately the whole contents. » Add more info to About form.
» Support for Office 2016.
» Fix bugs in the import process of documents in Corporate edition.
» Add an option to show subfolders as a default when searching in folders.
» Allow to edit manually the document library path.
» Add a print button to the form’s help.
» Fix creation of bookmarks (did not create in header and footer).
» Fix bug in Corporate edition when administrator opens a card. It was empty when it belonged to a new Workgroup. » Improve speed of security update in Corporate edition.
» Export files and create directories to correspond the folder’s structure in DocPoint. » Enable delete of ver 0 in linked documents. » Remember the last source when importing to DocPoint. » Fix minor bugs.
» Fix the Duplicate Cabinet issues. Used to ask for restart if run by user with administrative permission. » Display the Cabinet description in Search Folders screen.